DashBang aims to be a extensible, configurable web-based dashboard system. Ideally for use on large wall-hung monitors, but also supporting multiple classifications of devices, such as laptops, tablets and smart phones. Powered by Laravel/PHP/MySQL.
Note: Despite the lack of an initial commit to the repo, most of these features have already been implemented to some degree or another.
- Widget-based paradigm
- Support for framed and frameless widgets, scrolling widgets, and alert widgets
- Websocket-based updates for communication to widgets
- Full event bus in the widget API
- Multi-user/multiple connections to the same dashboard
- Roles/permission system at the dashboard and widget level
- Dashboard theme support
- Dashboard "remote control" to send dashboard commands to all connected clients
- Admin panel for dashboard, widget, user, and connection management
Stay tuned to this space for updates!